I'm Ms. Kelly and I'm the librarian at the Gov. Volpe Library. I can't wait to work with you and help you on projects this year.
Please remember that:
- I'm not grading you. I'm here to help. I won't judge you if you procrastinated, didn't read the whole book, or don't know how to begin research. I'll only work that much harder to help you succeed.
- You can contact me whenever you'd like. I'm really good at responding to emails. The library reference email is email@example.com
- The library is your space- respect the books, respect the furniture, respect yourself, re and respect all others.
- The library is a place to study, to read, and to collaborate (not co-blab-erate) with your peers. You can talk, but use an in-the-library voice.
- There's no food allowed in the library (mice and bugs love books more than I do).
- Also, no texting or phone calls.
- And no games (unless it is Ender's or The Hunger Games).
- You may use your phones/MP3 players to listen to music at a reasonable volume. If I can hear it- it's too loud.
All violators will be defenestrated and/or sent back to their ASC.
Let's have an awesome year.